Monday, July 7, 2014

Tuesday


I finished off this one for the Howard/Mandville Gallery. The addition of some flowers on the left side helped. I also enlarged the woman at the top of the stairs and added some clouds.

I have all my paintings ready for the Coos Bay show and will load them ip in the car tomorrow evening. I'm not sure how long it will take to drive to the coast of Oregon,  but I'm guessing more than 12 hours at least. So I'll want to get going nice and early to give myself some time. I also need to take all my plain air gear for the paint-out they have planned. the weather looks like it will be party cloudy and around 70 degrees. perfect for painting outside.

I'm off to the duplex now to screw down more decking planks in the back. My arms are feeling it after days of work.  The deck I built 25 years ago and it was finally rotting apart all the 2x6 fur wood support beams. Now I'm using pressure treated lumber.

Richard Boyer

No comments:

Post a Comment