Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday


I was back on this painting this morning, something I blocked in a week ago but became distracted with other work. So today I worked on the head mainly and defined more of the body. She is walking through a wheat field with a basket of flowers and yes, I know it doesn’t make sense, but it looked good with the colors. So I am going to paint it any ways.

Mockingbird Gallery as well as Southam Gallery are having shows in January and they want a lot of work from me; then in February I have a show with the May Gallery in Scottsdale. Seems a little much and I am not sure just how I can produce enough for each show, but I said yes and now I have to live with it.

The pressure is on !!!

Richard Boyer

2 comments:

  1. Love the earthy colours,they do go so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula,
    I just hope I can keep that feeling throughout the painting process!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete